Easy Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup Recipe
Easy Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup
- 16 ounces dried split peas green or yellow
- 6 cups of water mixed with 2 T. of “Better than Bullion” Ham flavor
- 1 large ham steak cubed
- 3 large carrots coined
- 2 medium onion diced
- Generously sprinkle in some dried sage and curry powder
- Rinse and drain the split peas and drain them. Soak the peas overnight then put the peas and remaining water in the slow cooker.
- Mix all the ingredients in a slow cooker around 6 quart in size.
- Cover and cook on high for 5 hours or on low for 8 hours.