Wine & Bacon Slow Cooker Chili Recipe
Servings: 10 people
- 1.5 lb lean Ground Beef, (85% lean)
- 1 lb cooked bacon
- 2 c. red table wine
- 1 large onion, diced
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp coriander powder
- 2 Tbsp chili powder
- 1 rounded Tbsp of Better than Bouillon Beef base dissolved in 3 c. of hot water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 30 oz kidney beans, two 15oz cans, drained and rinsed
- 30 oz diced tomatoes, with their juice
- 10 oz diced tomatoes and green chilis, with their juice
- 30 oz tomato sauce
- Rinse and drain the beans.
- Mix everything into a 6 Qt slow cooker.
- Stir to combine and cook on high for 5 hours or on low for 8 hours.
PREVIOUS POST ← Easy Slow Cooker Split Pea Soup Recipe